We try to ensure that information on our websites is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using our websites, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the website.
The layout of this website, the graphics used and the collection of contributions are copyrighted. The pages may only be copied for private use, changes may not be made and copies may not be distributed or used for public reproduction. Copying of information or data, especially the use of text, text passages, or pictures requires the prior agreement of Globe G Sports.
The terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and we both irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If any part of the terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.
All goods must be returned complete (14 days), unused and in the same condition as received with the original box and packaging. No refund can be issued until the goods have been received and inspected by us so there may be a small delay.
For hygiene reasons we can’t accept the returns of undergarments if these items have been worn.
Below is a list of scenarios that are not covered under warranty.
- Stripped pedal threads. When you receive your new bike you will need to fit the pedals.
- Damage from causes other than defects in material. For instance, if damage is caused by crashing your bike, it won’t be covered under warranty.
- Normal wear and tear. Components may show signs of wear and tear in less than one year depending on amount of use, type of use and other conditions. Some components can be expected to reach the end of their normal lifespan within this time.
- Damage to products improperly installed or repaired.
- Products that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained.
If you wish to return your bike to us please keep it in the box it arrived in and call us on 01206 502502 and we will arrange a collection.
Please note the following:
- If we have sent you the incorrect bicycle, we will cover the cost of collection and delivery of the correct model.
- If we have delivered the bicycle you ordered, but upon inspection you decide it is not the bike for you, we will charge you £25.00 for the collection.
- Please do not ride the bike as a full refund cannot be given if the bike has been used.
All used bikes are serviced and test ridden to ensure bikes are in good working order.
We offer a 7 day return to shop if there is a problem with your bike, to be fixed or exchanged.
All Goods remain the property of Globe G Sports until paid in full.
All Goods that have not been collected with in 28 days will be put in to storage where a £1 charge per item per day will occur. after 90 days we will dispose the goods to cover any costs of storage, repair and outstanding balance,
Terms and Conditions Statement
By placing an order on globegsports.co.uk, our online store you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out within the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not order any products from this site.
Special Offers In store
Special offer bikes are built in store and may be sent in different packaging if sold on our website.